I know you know. Tasia, the woman who gave birth to the perfect maxi skirt, has released a book. I admire all the indie pattern makers – Grainline Studios, Colette, Pauline Alice, Closet Case Files – but Tasia has a special place in my heart. Why? Because just like me, she has experience in the production, sourcing and technical design side of garment making. Her newest title, Sewtionary, is a chockablock of the most essential sewing terms and techniques, 101 to be exact, which are written in easy to read language and pretty to see images. Novice or skilled, there’s a place for this book in every sewer’s library. I won’t share too much information about what’s inside, and that’s because one of you will be receiving a copy. Tasia is offering one book to one Madalynne reader. To enter, like Madalynne on Facebook and follow Madalynne on Bloglovin. If you’re already a follower on either platforms, that’s okay. Just tell me so below. In the comments section, be sure to leave your name and contact information. Contest opens immediately and closes Wednesday, September 24th, where a winner will be chosen, notified and featured on the blog. Last, contest is open internationally. Good luck!
And don’t forget the other wonderful ladies who are hosting a Sewtionary tour on their blog:
- Wednesday, September 10th: Thread Theory Blog
- Thursday, September 11th: Miss Crayola Creepy
- Friday, September 12th: Coletterie
- Monday, September 15th: City Stitching with Christine Haynes
- Tuesday, September 16th: Tilly and the Buttons
- Wednesday, September 17th: Madalynne
- Thursday, September 18th: Closet Case Files
- Friday, September 19th: By Gum, By Golly
- Monday, September 22nd: Lladybird
- Tuesday, September 23rd: True Bias
- Wednesday, September 24th: Four Square Walls
- Thursday, September 25th: Ada Spragg
- Friday, September 26th: Did You Make That?