You guys – errr… ladies – I’m absolutely shocked about the positive response from the release of my kits this past week.I listed 30 kits listed for preorder, hesitating to put up more as I wasn’t sure if folks would be interested. It was just a test to dip me toe into offering kits for my Simplicity patterns. It only took one day for all 30 to sell out. One day! Sheesh, I’m blushing!
As I scramble to restock my shop with more kits and variations, a few updates as well as questions for you:
- Kits are now sold out with a restock date of mid May. Be sure to sign up for my newsletter so you get can first notification when they’re back.
- Don’t forget that there’s a tutorial for the 8228 panty! The kit comes with a special lace trim, and I demonstrate in the video how to attach it. This is not in the instructions that come with the pattern. If you purchase the tutorial, you can get a 10% discount on kit with the code TUTORIAL10
- International shipping IS available. For some reason, it was not showing up. Error is now fixed.
- The kits are for the Madalynne X Simlicity 8228, not the 8229. Also, the kits are not intended to be used for any of my free sewing patterns.
- Would you like the patterns to be included as well? The price of the kits would go up approximately $10.00 if so. I could offer kits with the patterns and kits without the patterns? What are your thoughts on this.