Bringing something unique and different to the maker scene— that’s definitely the case with Madalynne’s bra making sewing classes in Philadelphia. In just 1 day, learn to make a bra or undie from start to finish. It all goes down in Madalynne’s quaint studio. From running the sewing machine to which stitches to use, Maddie walks students through each step so everyone walks away with a special piece of lingerie they can make all on their own, over and over again.
- Date – Sunday, July 28th from 12-5PM
- No sewing knowledge is required either. From cutting to setting up the machine and sewing, Madalynne will walk you through each and every step.
- Cost includes all fabrics, trims, sewing machines as well as time for teaching.
- Bachelorette parties are usually from 1-5PM on a Saturday or Sunday.
- Small snacks + drinks will be provided