In August, I gave a sneak peek in this post as well as on Instagram into a project that was in the works. I told you that I had flown to San Francisco to film something with Creativebug, but I didn’t tell you what exactly. Today, I can finally share. Well, a third of it ;)
Today, Creativebug is releasing the first of a three part series of lingerie classes – how to sew the Noelle underwear, a basic high-waisted style that is now available in sizes XS (23-25″ waist; 33-35″ hip) to 3XL (38-41″ waist; 46-50″ hip). If you feel intimidated to sew lingerie, this is the.perfect.class.for.you. This class will introduce you to sewing elastic, which is a fundamental skill to making all types of bras, bralettes, underwear and other types of lingerie. Our goal is to provide a quick, fun and fulfilling DIY project that will prepare you for the second and third part of the series that involve more complicated projects.
In this class, you’ll learn:
- Cut and sew stretch materials such as stretch lace mesh
- How to sew picot plush elastic
- How to sew a gusset
What you’ll get:
- Step-by-step expert instruction on sewing high-waisted panties out of stretch lace or jersey fabric.
- 5 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere.
- Detailed supplies list and downloadable PDF with pattern pieces
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions, and interact with other students
Ready to make some Madalynne undies? Click here to sign up for Creativebug and watch the first part.
Looking for a kit? Click here to scope out 4 that were just listed. I WILL continue to restock as well as offer different fabrics and trims in the next coming months. If you purchase a kits, you’ll also receive a coupon code to get 1 month free on Creativebug!