Itching to make your own lingerie? Take a 1-on-1 session to learn how to construct a bra from start to finish. I will walk you through finding your size, tracing and cutting fabrics and construction. Pattern, fabric and all necessary supplies are included in class fee, and students will walk away with the confidence to tackle bra making on their own.
- Size can range from 4-10 women.
- The project will be the Sierra wrap bra which is the simplest lingerie style. No sewing knowledge is required either. From cutting to setting up the machine and sewing, Madalynne will walk you through each and every step.
- Cost would be $69 a bridesmaids. This includes the kit, which retails for $49 and includes all fabric, trims and more, as well as machines and time for teaching.
- Bachelorette parties are usually from 1-5PM on a Saturday or Sunday.
- Food is not provided, but brides and their maids can bring cupcakes or any other sweets.